Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sudden South Sister Steal


By now it is clear that the South Sisters make a lot of interesting news. This may the most interesting of all.

I have heard from members of South Sisters that two are taking over. The strangest part of this story is that one happens to be the lone male member of the team. The second power hungry South Sister is the newest member of the team.

John Adie and Sydney Ramirez appear poised to make South Sisters theirs. As I look to the back of the classroom I see the group split in two. The oldest members of the group sit in the back as Adie and Ramirez sit in front of them making all the decisions.

I was approached by a member of South Sisters who was clearly frustrated. She told me that Adie and Ramirez named themselves editor and editor-in-chief. They then proceeded to give orders to what stories they wanted written.

Sitting here all I can here is Adie and Ramirez running the show on the new South Sister Podcast. I do not here the upbeat singing or joking from members Sarah, Heather, and Andrea that we are all used to.

You could cut this tension with a knife, just like buttah! I am sensing some drama and maybe some fighting. I'm keeping an eye on this group for sure.

3 comments:

  1. soooo true! i love nick. those mean people are taking over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM BEING DICTATED! AND THEM BITCHEZ DON'T EVEN CARE! WHAT IS THIS!

    ReplyDelete