Friday, May 28, 2010

***NUMBER 10!***


This is my 10th post. Keeping everyone up to date with what is happening in the journalism class thus far has certainly been an adventure. I have brought you stories about fights and about take overs. Number 10 comes on the day of the final deadline. What does that mean for Under Surveillance by the Unemployed?

I am scared to say that this is the end, but that is a real possibility. Without the other publications there is nothing to write. Though you may not know it, all of you have been my second half , and without you none of the posts would have happened.

I know for a lot of you my posts are a big part of your block so I'm not going to depress you guys. Today has been a great day. It is the last deadline and everyone is hard at work. The bag of destiny has done some amusing things today.

Abby of Merry Media has been accused of sexual harassment and cannot talk to any of her group members directly. Heather and Andrea of South Sisters have a little fling going and keep sneaking away to read romantically to one another, I'm listening to them right now and can't focus on anything else. Other groups are still in and out of class from sickness and that makes this a very interesting class.

I have had a lot of fun keeping an eye on all of you. Thank you for making this interesting and I'm glad you have all enjoyed this. I'm still unemployed, but are you still under surveillance?

1 comment: