Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mr. Greene: The Fly on Our Shoulders


Do you ever feel like somebody is watching you? Well in Mr. Greene's journalism class we are always being watched. In journalism you could be busy working and all of sudden feel somebody right behind you watching every word you type.
By now, none of us turn around because we know what we will see. We will see Mr. Greene reading over our shoulders. It is pretty terrible while it is happening. You can sense someone behind you and your thoughts just freeze. All of a sudden all you can think about is what Mr. Greene thinks of your writing.

Mr. Greene when you read this stop panicking now, we all love having you read over our shoulders.
I know that when he is doing it that he will have feedback for me. Many times there is an error that I missed, or a better way I could have written a sentence.

Though we all may hate the feeling of being watched, it has proved to be beneficial for our writing. I say that Mr. Greene can be the fly on my shoulder anytime I'm writing.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... interesting. Hey, did you notice Utterback Whatever and the South Sisters are both counting down the days until school ends, but they have different counts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting. I will look into that.

    ReplyDelete