Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Beginning

God created earth in seven days. I created this blog in five minutes. I'm not God, my name is Nick Lustig. Destiny brought this blog to you. Destiny brought me to you. I used to work for The Siren News, a website that brings current events to students. When I saw my company making changes I did not agree with I picked my things up and walked towards the exit. I attempted to work for other businesses, but soon realized my job is as an informer. This is Under Surveillance by the Unemployed, the blog that informs the readers about what the journalism class' news beats are doing. Are they having success? Are they deteriorating from the inside out? Will they meet deadline? This is what I will dig for. I may be unemployed, but they are under surveillance.

No comments:

Post a Comment